me!
When the world is down to nothing, coming to an end, where the outrageous fire fights their way straight into your face... Just feel
Although i'm not here with you, but feel me! I'll be there, not to tell you that i'll stand by you and protect you from anything but to tell you that no matter what, we'll die together and ending up in a place with complete blankness. The other universe, where we can't see anyone, but feel...
The strongest sense is feel, not think. Haha
And now, if you feel me, you will feel my boredness! LOls
I'm dead beat after 5 hours of JAVA? oh my, time flies! Lols
Tomorrow's java's test will be another struggle! arrrrhhh, tell me that you're here, cause i really can't feel you!
Although i'm not here with you, but feel me! I'll be there, not to tell you that i'll stand by you and protect you from anything but to tell you that no matter what, we'll die together and ending up in a place with complete blankness. The other universe, where we can't see anyone, but feel...
The strongest sense is feel, not think. Haha
And now, if you feel me, you will feel my boredness! LOls
I'm dead beat after 5 hours of JAVA? oh my, time flies! Lols
Tomorrow's java's test will be another struggle! arrrrhhh, tell me that you're here, cause i really can't feel you!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home